Case Fans...

• Thread starter bpimpdaddy21
  • Start date
B

bpimpdaddy21

I have a small problem, not really a big one, but I am not sure what to do here. I have a case fan (intake) on the front of my case, and two case fans on the rear of the case (exhaust). I have a blowhole in the top of my case also, but no fan installed. I have a fan laying around that I would like to put into my case. My question is is should I put the case fan in the case as intake? or exhaust? or just leave it out? I read somewhere that having too many exhaust fans causes like a vacuum that actually sucks in all the dust into your case, is this true? But could someone please help me out here, just want to get it all straightened out. Thanks.

i thought the same thing, but like I had mentioned, i read that it would create a vacuum and suck air and more dust in through any hole in the case? SO i am still kinda stuck here.

Why not take one of the rear fans out and put it on the top blowhole as an exhaust.

That way you won't get the vacuum effect and as Catch23 said, the heat rises to the top. I have a top fan and it drags a lot of heat way from inside the top section of the case.

im guessing
u kinda set up like this...guessin....
_new_
fan(ex)|
| |
fan(intake)
| fan(intake
______
lol......n u wanna put tha as the top?.....change the fans to how they are in the pic

wow.....tha turned out messed.......try this..

could have it like that...
that way no vaccum effect..

show me a pick of how ur fans are currently...n we'll c what we can do

I read some guides online, and it seems that they have to say that the more exhaust the better, so I think that I am just going to put it to exhaust, but thanks guys for you help! I appreciate it

extake exhaust.....w/eeee........all the same.....i think....hehe
no school man....im gettin lazy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back