Car MP3 CD player - good deal?

I used to own an alpine and it was the best stereo I've ever had until it got ripped out of my car after my window being broken with a brick...stupid me forgetting to take out the face of the stereo.

But the alpine interface isn't all it's cracked up to be when using the ipod and I think you have to add money onto that for a part that connects the ipod to head. I'll find a link and edit this post with that

edit...here is the link for the part...I saw it for 89.99 but this is a reputable source and is 99.99 http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Un9ugWFs3X2/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=500KCA420I
so add that onto the stereo and cradle and installation wires and the price just keeps rising

alpine isn't expensive. well atleast the regular featured ones aren't. oh by the way i called some local mechanic store and they asked me if i had an ipod and they were gonna do some customize shiznit for my car and i saw what it looked like and it was really cool! kinda like those altec speakers u just plug ur ipod into except for ur car and it has controls in stuff! plus it charges ur ipod .very neatttttt, it cost $200 which isn't bad at all but i would never use it cuz ppl would steal that shi* at my school

hmmm. any mp3 player + cassette adapter will suffice. Need a tape player though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back