Capture Streaming (eg real audio + others)????

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by petdevils, May 10, 2002.

1. petdevils

petdevils Guest

I only found this site a few days ago and went through pretty much all of it and i remember seeing something possibly in the tweak guides on the site(prolly not the forum) telling how to simply rip audio streams and it seemed really effective.....but i can't remember where the hell it guys remember or can tell me how to do it for audio and video if possible???

2. Static 99

Static 99 Guest

I guess it's not what you're looking for, but this old thread has some stream rip info.
  3. petdevils

petdevils Guest

Thanks mate, it's not quite what i was looking for, but provides some good options in the meantime. I appreciate it. taa :)
  4. Static 99

Static 99 Guest

Just an idea.

Don't know if this will work, but you could try routing your soundcard output to your soundcard input. I haven't tried it, so better be carefull, it will probably generate a huge feedback if the volume is set to high.
  5. insaNity

insaNity Guest

heres one option I think there are better ones....sorry I'm in a hurry :p

if this doesn't suite your needs reply and I'll find my better one when I'm at home :p
  6. petdevils

petdevils Guest

Thanx guys might try all those ideas, however the streamripper is something that a mate of mine will find useful, thanks guys :)