Caption This! (A Flickr Game)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
This is a new game I've come up with that will (hopefully) be more interesting and entertaining than the Google image game that's been around before. It's an opportunity to be clever and to have fun browsing through the thousands of images posted on Flickr.

Instructions
A photo from Flickr will be posted. Members will come up with one caption for the photo. After enough responses are posted, the member who posted the image will choose a winner. The winner will then be the next person to post a photo, and posting of captions resumes for the new photo.

Rules
  • The game will consist of Rounds (Round 1, Round 2, etc).
  • Only one photo should be posted per round.
  • All photos must come from Flickr.
  • Captions are to be posted for the current round only.
  • Only one caption per member. If you post a caption and want to change it then edit your post.
  • A reasonable amount of time should be given for users to respond with a caption.
  • The member who posted the photo decides the winner for that round -- the length of time and number of responses is at that member's discretion.
  • You should try and post a photo that has some interesting or entertaining value.
  • Adhere to forum rules in regards to photo postings.

WINNERS
onimkron - 1
kcnychief - 1
Khayman - 1
xsivforce - 1
GrandMaster - 1
Steevo - 1
mlakrid - 1
Vanquished - 1

Last edited:
To get it started...

ROUND 1

74175124_82056a4be4_o.jpg

HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME, What? AND YOU DIDNT USE PROTECTION??? GET OUT OF MY FACE

look, look I sAY!!!, oh wait, your not really anybody anymore are you..

"Look, like I told you once, we don't accept rodents in our environmental campaign!"

:laugh: It's a tough one, but I'm going to have to give it to onimkron for this round.

onimkron, it's your post for the next photo. :)

Not tonight, Cletus. I kick yo ass.

Edit: Just noticed this round is already over lol

Hopefully onimkron will be back sometime soon to post a photo. As for me, going to bed now. :)

Well, seeing how it's been nearly 12 hours, I'll post another.

Notice that I'm also keeping score in the first post, to make it more of a game. :)

ROUND 2

74273607_42eeafdc07.jpg

Yeah, that's right, not only did I win the mud-wrestling championship, but I get to plant a tree in my scalp too :p

Girl in middle: I'm going to kick your butt
GIrl on right: How bout I draw a line down your head so it looks like a butt?

Tittles said:
Girl in middle: I'm going to kick your butt
GIrl on right: How bout I draw a line down your head so it looks like a butt?

Those are girls? :ermm:

(sorry all, I woke up late. Didn't expect the caption to be picked :) Here's one for the latest one though )

"Hilfiger should be calling us, Beyonce has nothing on our do."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back