Caps Lock All The Time !!!

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by percyv143, Dec 15, 2003.

1. percyv143

percyv143 Guest

hi. how can set up my 'caps lock key' to constantly on CAPS LOCK unless if i press the SHIFT KEY?

thanks a lot.

2. koko

koko Got Root?

Columbia, S.C.
    not sure what you're asking. do you want caps on all the time? if so, press the caps locks key 1 time and make sure the green button on the right side of the key board lights up under the words "caps lock".

if you are saying that it's stuck in caps lock mode all the time and you don't want it like that, try popping the key off the keyboard and resetting it. if that doesn't work, hook another keyboard up and test it. the key may be bad.
  3. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

the year 2525
    IT SHOULD BE DEFAULT, IF CAPS LOCK IS ON then holding shift makes lower case,

bleh cant be botherd to edit that, as u probably guessed i was trying it for myself :p
  4. percyv143

percyv143 Guest

hi. my keyboard is working alright. before i was able to come across a post regarding "caps lock reg" and this reg will make your 'caps lock' malfunction or it will stay on "caps lock" even if you press the caps lock again. in normal setup it will bring back the characters to small letters. the REG modifies this setup, it will only release the caps lock only if you will press the 'shift button'...
    Thank you for your replies.
    Good day.

5. Yharn

Yharn meh.

Indiana, USA
    why would you want to do that. that would make it such a pain to type most things.