Cant send any files

C

ChArGeR

i've been trying to send files to several persons and it doesnt work with msn messenger or mirc i can only send files by e-mail, anyone knows how to fix this??? thanks

Having the windows firewall enabled can also have similar effects, i know of people that have to turn it off when they wish to send on MSN, in particular.

i already turned microsoft crappy firewall off and i ain't behind a router. anybody can help?

there's a chance you dissabled the ability in services...for instance, workstation, btw, "LanManWorkstation" is the service that allows your machine to access shared files; "LanManServer" is the one that allows it to provide shared files.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back