Can't right click in start menu

FishBoy

Feeeesh
i just went to my start menu i wanted to right click to sort contents by name and i found out i wasn't able to do so i tried looking in admin. tools but i din't know where too look excatly... can anyone help please, thanks

try using the keyboard, to do it they key is next to the right ctrl key

there are many things wrong with my computer is there a way to detect errors in the operating system and get them fixed?

well, you could just format :D

but i dont wanna format i just reinstalled windows after i wrtitting zeros to the drive so it's supposed to be fine :'(

edit: well solved the problem long time ago, but just decided to tell it lol, i couldn't right click coz i disabled drag and drop in the properties, and for windows i reinstalled it and selected repair

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back