Can't read this thread

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by qazwsxedc, Jul 14, 2005.

1. qazwsxedc

qazwsxedc OSNN One Post Wonder

Hi.

I've just joined this forum having googled for a monitor problem I'm having, in that my second monitor won't remember that its refresh rate is 75Hz, and always defaults to the 60Hz setting on boot, requiring me to b*gger about with the settings every time I boot.

So, I found this thread as the no.1 search result on Google... and I can't read it for some reason.

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=76996

Can anyone else read it and tell me what it says, or suggest a solution to the problem?

2. Howling Wolf

Howling Wolf We did not deserve this !

Sorry, I can't open it myself, it is restricted for Admin/Moderator I guess... maybe someone will be able to answer to your question provided it is relevant...

3. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

I used to have this problem when I had a geforce 4800SE there was an xpp I used...refresh lock or HzTool, have a hunt for either of those and see if they do the trick for you.

4. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

The section was completely disabled because it isn't currently working correctly (ie updating from the newsgroups), I have re-enabled read only access for everyone as I didn't consider the fact that search engines might still pull people to it.

Thanks.

LordOfLA likes this.
  5. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Thanks and have a nice day :p