Can't read this thread

qazwsxedc

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi.

I've just joined this forum having googled for a monitor problem I'm having, in that my second monitor won't remember that its refresh rate is 75Hz, and always defaults to the 60Hz setting on boot, requiring me to b*gger about with the settings every time I boot.

So, I found this thread as the no.1 search result on Google... and I can't read it for some reason.

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=76996

Can anyone else read it and tell me what it says, or suggest a solution to the problem?

Sorry, I can't open it myself, it is restricted for Admin/Moderator I guess... maybe someone will be able to answer to your question provided it is relevant...

I used to have this problem when I had a geforce 4800SE there was an xpp I used...refresh lock or HzTool, have a hunt for either of those and see if they do the trick for you.

The section was completely disabled because it isn't currently working correctly (ie updating from the newsgroups), I have re-enabled read only access for everyone as I didn't consider the fact that search engines might still pull people to it.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back