Cant clean Instal On MEDION Pre-Built PC!!!!??

lol

good luck ......... and let me know which window I might use a few parts of that pos for somehting hahahahahahaha

Another thought... go to the Microsoft site and download all 6 boot discs for XP and use these. They load the system files up from prior to using the CD. When I've had trouble, this is what I've done and it has worked out

already had the boot disks... they blue screened too..

I have just tried taking HD out of the machine, and installing XP home on one of my spare systems, then transplanted it back, reslut INstant BSOD...

So then i tried the same again, but one it had formatted the disk and copyed the files across for setup, i transplanted it back then, so it could continue setup in the Medion Machine...

Again BSOD

Thanks for all the replys, but only one thing would get this working, and thats a sledghammer...

Maybe something on that Cheapy Motherboard is knackered...

Anyway i've phoned her, and shes cool with taking it back for a refund, then were goin shopin for parts:)

if your ever tempted by a cheap PC with great Specs, and it bears the brand "medion" hmmm Stay Well Clear:D

Thx 2 all
kReV

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back