canadian online retailers?

Discussion in 'Garage Sale' started by Kush, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

hey guys, well im coming to canada soon (run run lol) and of course i will buy a desktop pc. i saw monarchcomputer.com and i like that i can customize the pc. and then i saw tigerdirect.ca do you guys know of any other places i can buy computer stuff online at good prices. (for the pc i would like the site to be like monarch computer eg. mostly a site to build a custom pc) and i would like to get that 24 inch dell screen, net do u have anymore codes coming up next month?

oh, ps for the screen ill get that from dell.com if they ship to canada since net gets all those codes
    all help greatly appreciated
    :alien:

2. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ohh and should i get windows xp 64 bit? i found this on tigerdirect.ca

3. jimi_81

jimi_81 Moderator Political User

Kush likes this.
  4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

couldnt really find a configure a pc thing online, i saw shuttles, but i hate them

5. thenicos

thenicos OSNN One Post Wonder

Kush likes this.
  6. Admiral Michael

Admiral Michael Michaelsoft Systems CEO Folding Team

I second that, its a great place.

Mafia: where about will you be staying?

Kush likes this.
  7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ill be in toronto at least for the first year, ill try to move to montreal after

8. Admiral Michael

Admiral Michael Michaelsoft Systems CEO Folding Team

While I dont live in toronto or near it (Hamilton) I do goto Canada Computers (is Mississauga) and I find its a great place for stuff. The other places I gdo goto are more local but in case there are some out there Ill give em to you.

1. Compu-Best
    2. Summit Direct

9. Shamus MacNoob

Shamus MacNoob Moderator Political User

Dell does Canada we deal exclusivley with Dell at work. Toronto sucks pollution and crammed full of peeps. Montreal rocks greatest City in NA after NY .. when you get to Montreal you will understand why .

10. apu95

apu95 Caffeine-->Code Converter

Effin A!!! :)

I wouldn't trust that place with a full computer...Usually they sell computers that work, but in more than one occasion I have heard that their PCs give trouble. For spare parts they're good, but for a full fledged PC, its better to build yourself or get one from MDG, which is also Canada wide and they give amazing deals with tons of freebies.
    http://www.mdg.ca

11. Shamus MacNoob

Be carefull around Microbytes they sell used stuff as new make sure when you buy there its in sealed packages .

12. Kush

Kush High On Life!

wtf isnt that iligeal?

13. Kush

Kush High On Life!

damn i liked the mdg.ca site, but thing is they only offer intel based systems on their site, i dont like intel... :s

14. Shamus MacNoob

Yes but people are stupid and dont figure see what happens you go and order a machine they build it put in used hard drive , used ram , used Power Supply you would not know by looking at it, and then they just charge you a little more for an extended warrantee and they are laughing!