Can u guys provide me ur active desktop script?

B

Bretenn

anyone of u can give me the script of their active desktop?? like those calendar and google search.... it's fantastic...

too bad i do not know html... if not i will do 1 also....
so is it possible?? :huh:

the tutorial madmatt gave for the active desktop has the instructions for the calendar :)

As for the google search... I use speedy_b's google reg file for msie :)

Me too!!!!!

I would like this too. I dont have the time to learn HTML and i want one of those cool active desktops. Cant someone write us one? Plz :)

jonifen
As for the google search... I use speedy_b's google reg file for msie :)
:D

If you want to create an active desktop, then you can read the guide by matt, it will tell you everything, you dont even need to know HTML, he wrote it with everyone in mind, not just those experienced at creating html documents.

Well I hate to have to be the jerk, and this forum is for help and to help each other. With that said, I guess I have to resort to the term "tough love", I spent years learning Html and I still have a hard time, so asking me and others to give you our scripts is like people asking for answers because they don't feel like searching. Sorry folks, not going to happen, at least as far as I am concerned.

Spend the $20.00 and pick up a book called HTML 4 for the world wide web, the edition I have is the 4th edition, by Elizabeth Castro, ISBN# 0-201-35493-4. (possibly 0-201-90000) Peachpit press is the publisher. (peachpit press contact www.peachpit.com, 1-800-283-9444) This is a great book and I promiss you will learn alot about HTML from it. As the religious folks like to say, give a fish to a person you feed them for a day, teach them to fish, they can feed themselfs for a lifetime.

I am really not trying to be a jerk, but if I or anyone else give you a script, without knowing HTML it wouldn't do you any good. The HTML basics are easy to learn. Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back