Can anyone help me make a really proffesional site at no cost ???????

Whatcha looking for, exactly? If it isn't too extensive (time consuming) I'll lend a hand where I can. PM me with the details.

umm lets see, well i have unlimited pop3 mailacounts and everything unlimited it has php and mysql support aswell i need a forum thats made by myself and everytihng that good i dont knowe atm but i will soon just take a look at my site www.monkeykler.co.uk lighter do you still think you can help me?

regards Monkeykler

exactly what is your site supposed to be about

I was thinking of hosting Pages for ppl, selling items on it, and having loads of cool things like games on it aswell as maybe a couple more prefibles :p

www.monkeykler.co.uk

If you want all that kind of stuff, you'll need money/sponsors, need to learn some programming languages pretty fast or hire someone, and then you have to be able to generate the traffic to your site to make it worthwile/affordable. Good luck.

Let me say one thing. You will not find someone who is willing to do all that for free.

I suggest you pick up on the programming language that most people use called PHP, to make dynamic pages for the net. For help on that while learning visit http://x-istence.com/forums/ to ask qeustions.

Now, for a forum, dont code one yourself, use invision board or phpBB, use google to find the homepages :).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back