Can anyone help me make a really proffesional site at no cost ???????

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Monkeykler, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Monkeykler

Monkeykler Guest

can anyone help me turn this site www.monkeykler.co.uk into a proffesional site that wont look cheap or anytihng thanks, would apreciate help :p

2. Lighter

Lighter . . . . . . . . .

Whatcha looking for, exactly? If it isn't too extensive (time consuming) I'll lend a hand where I can. PM me with the details.

3. DFX

DFX OSNN Senior Addict

4. Monkeykler

Monkeykler Guest

umm lets see, well i have unlimited pop3 mailacounts and everything unlimited it has php and mysql support aswell i need a forum thats made by myself and everytihng that good i dont knowe atm but i will soon just take a look at my site www.monkeykler.co.uk lighter do you still think you can help me?

regards Monkeykler

5. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

exactly what is your site supposed to be about

6. Monkeykler

Monkeykler Guest

I was thinking of hosting Pages for ppl, selling items on it, and having loads of cool things like games on it aswell as maybe a couple more prefibles :p

www.monkeykler.co.uk

7. jumpy

jumpy Guest

If you want all that kind of stuff, you'll need money/sponsors, need to learn some programming languages pretty fast or hire someone, and then you have to be able to generate the traffic to your site to make it worthwile/affordable. Good luck.

8. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

Let me say one thing. You will not find someone who is willing to do all that for free.

I suggest you pick up on the programming language that most people use called PHP, to make dynamic pages for the net. For help on that while learning visit http://x-istence.com/forums/ to ask qeustions.

Now, for a forum, dont code one yourself, use invision board or phpBB, use google to find the homepages :).

9. aswettla

aswettla Guest

i'll do it.

10. aswettla

aswettla Guest

*bump*

11. lechtard

lechtard Guest

12. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

whhooo thats a cool site :eek: :happy: