Can 2 Computers use 1 cable modem?

• Thread starter tyson_oleary
  • Start date
man this is why I stopped visiting here...some nice person just asking a simple question and you have these few dicks that just start flame wars because the person doesn't know how to do something...I mean $h!t give the guy a break don't contribute to the post if all you are going to do is bitch or complain or boast on how smart you are!

Originally posted by Infinite
Oh, it's not? PLEASE Mr. Catch23, enlighten us all with your knowledge and wisdom, like you seem to do day in, day out. After all, it is you who holds the keys to all things technological.
*ROFLMAO*
No seriously, a hardware router is more secure than an ICS machine. Ever heard of Security Holes in XP catch23?

desimatrix007: It should go into your WAN port. Have you set up the router correctly to accuire an IP automaticaly (if you have dynamic) or set it to the right static one?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back