Cajuns You have to Love Us

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
After having dug to a depth of 10 meters last year, Scottish scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Scots, in the weeks that followed British scientists dug to a depth of 20 meters, and shortly after headlines in the UK newspapers read: "British archaeologists have found traces of 200-year-old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 100 years earlier than the Scots."

One week later, "The Daily Iberian" reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30 meters in cane fields near New Iberia, Gaston Boudreaux, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Gaston has, therefore, concluded that 300 years ago Cajuns were already using wireless."

:p

Except Scots are British as "British" describes a person living on the two lump sof mud called Great Britain.

doubt scots consider themselves "british" Mel Gibson movie pretty much summed up their feelings on that.

William Wallace is rolling in his grave

Plus it was a bloody joke

and no I ain't serious LOL

"british" commonaly gets interpreted as "English". You don't have to be "English" to be "British".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back