Buy, steal, borrow, free?

Ohhhh well, as long as you can admit that.

Now say it out loud...

"Hello everyone, my name is <fill in the blank>, and I am a software pirate. I am also a bootlegger. And I am a Movie kidnapper.

:)

Hello everyone, my name is none of your business, and what i warez, and or boot leg is none of your business either. Lets keep it that way eh?

Originally posted by X-Istence
What do you like about Outlook? personally i have yet to try Ximian Evolution, but i personally hate outlook, ThunderBird is working just fine here :)

I like the fact that it combines a mail client and tasks/calendar in a single app. :)

I gave Thunderbird a try for a while, and absolutely loved it, but I didn't like having my calendar events in a separate app (I was using Palm Desktop then), since I would forget to check it everyday.
Outlook just shows everything I need to remember to do during the week when I open it up to check mail, which I end up doing everyday anyway.

I actually liked Evolution more than Outlook because of the built-in RSS feed reader, which was quite useful. The only thing Evolution is missing at the moment is a Bayesian filtering system, which I'm sure will be added sometime in a later release, considering it's open-source software.

For every other office application (like Word, Excel etc.) I prefer the ones included in OpenOffice, but again, it doesn't have a PIM like Outlook yet, which is why I'm using MS Office.
As I said earlier, if Evolution is ported to Windows, or "Glow" (the Oo_O PIM that's not yet been released) is developed and released sometime soon, it's the end of MS Office on my computer.
:)

the only thing's i download off the net are pr0n movies ;)

What does it make you, if you download *pirate* copies but also own a legit copy of the same software? :rolleyes:
I go looking for the cheapo... pre-historic/out of date softwares.
Well, they become very cheap if a store still has one available 2-3 yrs down the line. :p

If you do warez and find an app you like, do the right thing and buy it !!

If you don't you are hurting the company that produces, I term Warez as "the full eval" of a prog, if I like the prog I buy it .. Unless it's norton then I just tell them to take a flying leap ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back