Bushy!

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by Kush, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

Check these pics out really funny!
    there is 3 pages of them so go all the way down to the links to the other pages!
    Bush

Theses are my fav!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. funky dredd

funky dredd Moderator

:D
    love the binoculars!!

3. UberBert

UberBert Guest

lmao! i checked out all 3 pages, very very very funny!!! :D :D :D

-Bert

4. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

dam i cant stop laughing:cool: :D

5. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

6. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

why does everyone think we are there for oil? doesn't matter..... if this was happening in africa or something u would say we were there for the diamonds... LAAAAAAAAAAAAME some of them are funny but I don't like all the ones about oil.

7. Vibe69

Vibe69 Guest

lol they are funny

8. Kush

Kush High On Life!

u wanna know why? well cuz first of all if they are going in to take out saddam, they could take the oil easly since there is soo much of it, and second of all because the prices for gasoline products in the states. im not sayin that they are but those are the reasons people can think of that.:blink:

9. UberBert

UberBert Guest

i think they are doin it just for thr oil, the US needs the oil and stuff, and they are saying saddam needs to be taken out as a cover, i think they want saddam out, but i think they want the oil a whole lot more

-Bert

10. XPerties

XPerties Guest

GREAT post...oh dear, im crying

11. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

[​IMG]
    hehehe, i was just thinking of something like this today :p

12. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

yah technically we could take the oil, but if we did we would be breaking international law (stealing from another country) not to mention we would loose allies namely britain. and the gas prices where going up in the states b4 all this even started. why I dunno but 2.13 a gal is to much if u ask me :)

13. UberBert

UberBert Guest

ya they were going up before the war, thats why they started the war cuz they didnt have enough oil. and the states arent going to steel the oil, the big oil companies are going to go there and start getting it, not the US :)

-Bert

14. Kush

Kush High On Life!

haha

sorry to say but gas here is practacly free. well it actually is for most employes of many companies. the company pays. here its ninety halalas for a liter. which is like 20 cents, so we get a gallon for 90 cents here. it used to be 1/3 cheaper but like 2 years ago the raised the prices.:happy:

15. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

dang I wish our gas was that cheap. stupid inflation!