Bush or Kerry?

spin spin spin...I also sure that all the florida votes were of blacks and minorities right??

if people can come back here and tell me how the presidency the past 16 years has had any effect on their lives I will be shocked...

and The Patriot you are correct there is nothing this country stands for anymore nor can do anymore we are screwed. All we have are politcians that say they are going to do things and then do the opposite. The things I don't understand is the people out there who are so diehard for any of the candidates. They are only saying things that they think we want to hear and we sit and lap up this crap like it's dogma and then get so one sided that we can't even look at the bigger picture and see that they are all full of poo...the important elections are now the congress and senate and other local and state officials. They have a bigger impact on our country in little bites instead of the vagueness garbage that is spewed out of the "Giant Douche and Turd Sandwhich" we have running today.

The best thing I can say is that for all the Pro Kerry Moron stuff and all The Pro Bush idiot stuff that who ever becomes president isn't going to change my life one bit

This country needs more Jesse Venturas', more Arnold Schwarzeneggers', more average (or semi-average :rolleyes: ) guys with a vision. The Kerry's, Bush's, Clintons...etc are carreer politicians, and just like career people everywhere, they have agendas to push and tickets to punch. And it is not always in the best interests of the country. I used to enjoy the verbal sparring matches perris and I used to have, but I have come to realize that niether candidate is a great choice. I have personal opinions about both that may or may not matter to some people, but I would honestly like to see different choices all together in general.

I guess it comes down to this Competence or Drama. Which will you vote for?

Bush <Competence> OR Kerry <Drama>

Some may say Bush is competent or incompetent as President. My opinion is that of competence and will get my vote. I am a simple person and easy. Bush line my pocket with some extra bucks last year and the year before. Hey, I can be bought you know.

In my opinion Kerry DRAMA. Playing the he said she said. He did this or didn't do that and basically making promises that he doesn't even know that he can keep. That is DRAMA ... Basically ACTING like every mistake or preceived mistake that Bush made HE could have done better. Who knows he may have made a different choice at that time but would it have been the right one or the wrong one. We all make decisions everyday of our life and we can't please everyone. Period.

Therefore, I can be bought .... I got extra $$$'s back from President Bush. LOL!

My 2 cents.

leencaci

ThePatriot said:
This country needs more Jesse Venturas', more Arnold Schwarzeneggers', more average (or semi-average :rolleyes: ) guys with a vision. The Kerry's, Bush's, Clintons...etc are carreer politicians, and just like career people everywhere, they have agendas to push and tickets to punch. And it is not always in the best interests of the country. I used to enjoy the verbal sparring matches perris and I used to have, but I have come to realize that niether candidate is a great choice. I have personal opinions about both that may or may not matter to some people, but I would honestly like to see different choices all together in general.

that is the best post of the whole thread

ThePatriot said:
ThePatriots election prediction: Although it pains me to say this...Kerry will probably pull this election off...hell...the US elected Bill Clinton...twice...so, just goes to show the mentality there. I do believe that Kerry will have THE TIGHTEST security for his term you have ever seen, for if he does become president, there will be ALOT of pissed-off Vietnam Vets who have a very large and sharp axe to grind with him...and rightly so. I truly hope it doesn't happen, but I will not be surprised in the least if one of the said Vets does not try to get payback in a very bad way. I just hope he realizes that his traitorous actions are going to come back and bite him in the ass.
I would say that just as many vets would stand up for Kerry as well. Also no matter who wins I think security is going to be beefed up due to the closeness and lack of a real voting standard causing another Florida across the US (heck its already begun with the early voting .. votes have been lost, fake voters galore, people have been threated and turned away, electronic voting machines have crashing, ect). I also believe that if Bush pulls off the election we may well see more marching/riots/protests in the streets. :)

/me shrugs

I voted for mc Cain...

:cool:

vote for whoever the hell you want to vote for... I don't think anyone on this board is an undecided voter... hence its a little pointless drudging up all kindsa links/threads and other to prove one's point over the other...

I don't like bush... hence I can be considered to be in the anyone but bush camp... ie probably voting for kerry...

otoh I think mc Cain is the only person in a position of authority today whom I have no problems with handing the keys to run the country... hence I voted for him :)

Xie said:
I would say that just as many vets would stand up for Kerry as well.
correct

among the military, president Bush is the most disrespected "commander in cheif" in the history of America

his "military knowledge" is scoffed , and jokes are made by both co's as well as the enlisted.

there are intances of organized mutany!!!!

the fasion he has conducted this war will be studied for generations for the mistakes he's made, so never to make them again...it really is incredible

he has made a laughing stock of our military, and brought ruin to the reputation and work if this country

great

yet it looks like the polls are saying he will win another term

perris said:
correct

among the military, president Bush is the most disrespected "commander in cheif" in the history of America

his "military knowledge" is scoffed , and jokes are made by both co's as well as the enlisted.

he has made a laughing stock of our military

and yet it looks like the polls are saying he will win another term

That's a pretty tall claim. Are you pulling this information out of a hat? Give me a link.

I am in the military right now, and I can tell you that a lot (maybe most?) of Democrats in my squadron are voting for Bush. His strong leadership and extreme respect and support for all of our troops has earned him a special place in the hearts and minds of those who defend and uphold the Constitution. When he landed in Baghdad just to boost morale, everyone was buzzing about it for months.

no link, I sadly cannot justify the statement.

dissregard it if you beleive it's innacurate, I wouldn't blame you...I know if I supported bush, I would dissregard a statement like I made which has no substantiation, and this statement has no link for me to supply

although I'm sure you know about the organized mutany...that is among the few instances that have been publicized

as far as defending the constitution, there is no defending the American constitution in other contries...that's what's known as an over throw...other countries have there own law.

in this country,this president has not defended the constitution, he's trampled it

Unwonted said:

both sides are doing this... primarily in florida simply because of the wide-ranging and generally amusing reasoning used by the florida supreme court in disallowing further recounts :D

the florida supreme courts retarded reasoning for its ruling (I agree that the recounts could not continue ad-nauseum and come on... we all knew what katherine harris would do when it came back to her to certify the vote or not) has opened a pandora's box this time round...

keep in mind the tricks being used by the GOP and their affiliates... tearing up absentee ballots by the hundreds in a swing state... they had photos of the torn up ballots in a bin on the daily show last week as examples of this and other voter fraud examples being conducted...

its disingenious to suggest that only the democrats are doing things that are illegal because I have yet to hear about or see an example of them or their affiliates tearing up votes or sending out mail telling legit voters that they cannot vote due to whatever reasons that were summarily pulled out of their asses...

Sazar said:
its disingenious to suggest that only the democrats are doing things that are illegal because I have yet to hear about or see an example of them or their affiliates tearing up votes or sending out mail telling legit voters that they cannot vote due to whatever reasons that were summarily pulled out of their asses...

If the tearing up the votes thing was true, I'm sure we would have heard a lot more about it in the news, or telling people they can't vote. What about all the people who magically became citizens, or the illegal immigrants who only need a drivers license to register to vote? How easy is it to photoshop things today? Or just take a picture of a bunch of torn up ballots? America is so picture-driven. We like shiny things.

There was no disingenuousness in my post. I suggested no illegal process in what Kerry does. To sue for any reason is a legal right of all Americans. It's just that this is a precedent I don't want to see on either side. Elections waste enough money as it is.

Unwonted said:
If the tearing up the votes thing was true, I'm sure we would have heard a lot more about it in the news, or telling people they can't vote. What about all the people who magically became citizens, or the illegal immigrants who only need a drivers license to register to vote? How easy is it to photoshop things today? Or just take a picture of a bunch of torn up ballots? America is so picture-driven. We like shiny things.

There was no disingenuousness in my post. I suggested no illegal process in what Kerry does. To sue for any reason is a legal right of all Americans. It's just that this is a precedent I don't want to see on either side. Elections waste enough money as it is.

there are a lot of things that are not shown on television :)

I have said many times over... bush has a very good political team... its a pity his policy makers are not as slick...

concerning the tearing up of the votes... as well as fliers warning potential voters not to vote for fear of being arrested due to one of their family members being in prison at some time or other... or disinformation being put out regarding the rights of other former prisoners who still have the right to vote being told that they do not...

its all been on the news... its been on the internet and its been addressed by the politico's @ bush's campaign...

there is a reason I like watching the daily show... john stewart cuts through a lot of the b.s. and actually shows clips and imagery that many other news organisations do not utilise.. even the "liberal" ones...

the only thing I can't believe is the people that are so hardcore one way or another. This is the weakest set of candidates in history beating out Gore v Bush by only a slight margin. Kerry is not someone I want as a leader of this country and Bush is someone that should have never gained this much popularity in the GOP. This has been said over and over again but we will never have any president that even cares about us the average american and we will never have any president who isn't more worried about his pocketbook than the country.

Every candidate will look us in the face and tell us what we want to hear and then after the win change their minds and do things they want. From the Clinton Pardons to the Halliburton consipiracy there is always money to be had and we are all morons pretty much useless.

Tuffgong4 said:
the only thing I can't believe is the people that are so hardcore one way or another. This is the weakest set of candidates in history beating out Gore v Bush by only a slight margin. Kerry is not someone I want as a leader of this country and Bush is someone that should have never gained this much popularity in the GOP. This has been said over and over again but we will never have any president that even cares about us the average american and we will never have any president who isn't more worried about his pocketbook than the country.

Every candidate will look us in the face and tell us what we want to hear and then after the win change their minds and do things they want. From the Clinton Pardons to the Halliburton consipiracy there is always money to be had and we are all morons pretty much useless.

hey... I voted for mc Cain :cool:

ha...and I've agreed with you Sazar everytime you've said it. McCain seems to not get bogged down in Partisan Politics and just does what he feels is right. I also would like to see Colin Powell(sp?) get a little more support...I don't why I just get a good feeling when I see him do things he feels is right tambien<-----EDIT I can't believe I said Tambien!

colin powell's credibility is unfortunately shot... I like him and he is one of the more competent people in the bush administration...

however his powerpoint presentation to the UN security council leaves a very bad taste in the mouth still...

that he has apologized for it shows the mans humility and honesty and I have a lot of respect for that...

I agree 100 percent I just think he was forced to do that and regrets going through with it immensely

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back