Burning cd´s with out pause

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mtbnl, Jun 11, 2002.

1. mtbnl

mtbnl Guest

Can somebody give me a hint to burn cd´s without the pause that is standard with xp in the mediaplayer???? When i want to burn a mixed cd, then it´s not possible for me to burn without the pause. I checked the whole mediaplayer, but i can´t find the right button to enable the pause!!!!Thnx

2. Bootsy

Bootsy Huh?

well I use roxio 5.xx and theres an option before burning that lets you do either track at once (track at a time) or disk at once (the whole cd burned without the laser blinking which makes it continous).

3. mtbnl

mtbnl Guest

Thnx, but what i need to know is, if it is possible with the mediaplayer of xp? And if it is not possible, then i can burn with nero or other programms! Let me know if you know??!!:p :confused:

4. Bootsy

Bootsy Huh?

no idea sorry =[

5. XtremeMorph

XtremeMorph Guest

Media Player is JUNK :mad: One word

6. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

go with nero

7. Get NERO!

8. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

even with nero you get the 2 sec pause, this happens when the disc is even recorded in disc-at-once (DAO), any ideas on how to make the disc continuous?

9. sparky

sparky OSNN Addict

what is it that you are trying to do ,is it that you are trying to burn music cds but don' t want a pause do you want to burn an iso image ??????? copy cds directly or what:)

10. dep03

dep03 Guest

Nero has the option to do continuous song burning without the silence gaps in-between songs.

11. XtremeMorph

XtremeMorph Guest

what do you want man?? :confused:

12. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

if you right click on the file (song list) before burning in nero, you can choose properties and make the gap anything you want.

13. forceusr

forceusr Guest

Here's how to do it with Nero...

In the "Explorer"-like window, drag your audio tracks into the left pane. Then, starting with the second track, right click on the track and go to properties. In the properties, you can change the amount of time, in seconds, that is placed before each track. So, if you change it from the default of 2 seconds to 0, there will be no space between the tracks.

Rob

14. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

I've tried that also, I've attached the error message that nero throws up when I've set the audio pause to 0 seconds.:(

Thanks anyway

15. seeme

seeme Guest

yeah i get that too. put up with it for the first track. as long as there is a pause for the first track i can always burn cds with no pauses between the other tracks.

i dunno why this is.

16. forceusr

forceusr Guest

You can't change this for the first track. That's why I said, "Starting with the second track."

Rob

17. renakuajo

renakuajo Guest

use mediajukebox 8

18. XtremeMorph

XtremeMorph Guest

:( that's no good. Have you try Easy CD Creator?