burj Al arab

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

well im going on vacation on friday to dubai the shopping capital of the arab world! its one of the most awesome places, i know even though i havent been there yet, but its the best and im ganna visit the 7 star hotel hopefully its called burj al arab! here are some links for info on it TAKE A LOOK!:D ps its also the tallest hotel in the world just a few meters shorter than the empire state buildig i think. not sure which building but it was 6 meters shorter *i think*
    Lighting Info nice page with pic near middle
    i forgot to add that when u step out of bed at night to go to the bathroom etc the floor lights up to where you are going to, so you dont trip on somethiong or hit something or turn on the lights and wake up everyone!
    I think the cheapest room is 1333 us dollars for one night. its probably true.

2. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Well I hope you have a good time while we're all left behind :p Sounds absolutely amazing.
    Enjoy yourself :happy:

3. Kush

Kush High On Life!

will do

will doo!:happy:

4. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Awesome!
    Have fun dude :happy:

5. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Dude. That hotel looks really good.

Hope you have a good time! Take pictures! :happy:

6. Mubbers

Mubbers Shoot! Political User

My Father-in-law is working out in Dubai at the moment and he says it is amazing! We're hoping to go out in the new year for a visit - certainly beats the weather in Britain :D

Mubbers