Browsershots: view a webpage in many browsers

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I thought this would come in handy for those who want to test their web page design viewed in different browsers. I just read this article on Downloadsquad.

Browsershots is a free web service for viewing a website in about 50 web browsers among 4 operating systems (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, BSD). This is helpful for checking your web design on multiple configurations without having to use virtual machines or extra hardware and software.

You just enter your URL, check the browsers you want to see, choose extra output options like screen width, color depth, and Javascript version, and then click "Submit."

Your job will be added to a queue so that all of the browser screenshots can be generated, so waste some time for a few minutes. When the job is complete, you'll have a group of thumbnails (one for each browser screenshot).

This link takes you to Browsershots

That's a good resource, my only complaint is with the queue -- one day I went there and it told me the wait time would be 45 minutes!

Below is a great resource for instant screenshots in IE6 & 7. Even has IE5.5 though I don't know why anyone would want to waste time catering to that version. :p

http://ipinfo.info/netrenderer/

Ooh, very nice. I'd heard of Browsershots before, but not the link you've provided, muzikool.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back