Break Down of It All

wow people...i just kid around. I dont even member what i said know. Didn't mean to bring down anybody. Jeez

Tuffgong4 said:
cool...you need me to post any of the links for the tutorials I use pm me (preferably in your pajamas)

Any tutorials ... are welcome. I have a bunch but they are in folders on my computer. I collected a bunch of them that I wanted. I generally dont have links to websites that contain tuts but I do have a few. Any you might have I would suggest posting them here Photoshop Support - Help, Tutorials, Setting etc

TittleBitties said:
wow people...i just kid around. I dont even member what i said know. Didn't mean to bring down anybody. Jeez
calling ppl a crackhead ... is funny to you. Not to anyone else, and had nothing to do with this thread. Either contribute something worth while or go somewhere else.

Mr Psuedo any chance of zipping them up and allowing us humble followers to download em?

We can only learn and strive to be better than our master :)

Lee said:
Mr Psuedo any chanc eof zipping them up and allowing us humble followers to download em?

We can only learn and strive to be better than our master :)

you give me way to much credit way way way too much credit. Although I do like the humbling...

sure I can zip them up ... but the file size is 36megs zipped and 56 unzipped ...

hmmm ... need to figure out how to list these

they are combos of PSD files, Jpeg images and whole HTML tutorials ....

Cool will look forward to the link, I am not very good at graphics as I suck at Art, be good to learn from a more knowledgeable person than myself. :)

I have done a few web pages for people some free some paid, but they provide the images, ha.

later tonite I will post the links I have ot all the tutorials I use in the thread linked by PK...most of the tutorials are done by people that I have way too much repect for and make my artwork seem very kiddyish

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back