[Boxing]The end of Tyson?

Lee said:
Danny Williams battered Tyson in his own backyard.

Is it about time Tyson gave over?

Comments please.

From what I read Tyson was putting a beating on him and won the first 3 rounds then got knocked out in the 4th. I still wouldn't want to step into the ring with him :eek:

Dubbin1 said:
I still wouldn't want to step into the ring with him :eek:
Indeed ... washed up or not he still has a punch that could ruin your year. :)

if tyson was putting a beeting on him for 3 rounds and the guy was still standing, and still effective enough to knock him out, then he hardly has any punch whatsoever.

I'll get in the ring with him.

someone set it up...I'll do it for tickets to the lion king for me and my girlfriend

As he has throughout nearly his entire career, Tyson was at his best early. He landed several shots throughout the round that would have floored many fighters. He rocked Williams and the big Brit looked like he might fall at one point. But, Williams took the shots, tied Tyson up, and leaned all his 265 pounds on the 233-pound Tyson.
Quote comes from here.

Sounds like the fight came down to Tyson's stamina more then anything.

if he hit this guy as hard as this quote claims and he was still standing, then he is a shadow of the man that used to put great fighters on the canvas with one punch

I challenge tyson...for the prize of two tickets to "the lion king" on broadway as an appearance fee for myself...he can get whatever he can raise from sponsers

my winners purse will be tickets at yankee stadium for the seventh game of the world series

Just watched ESPN news and I guess Tyson tore a ligament in his knee or something during the fight.

perris said:
I'll get in the ring with him.

someone set it up...I'll do it for tickets to the lion king for me and my girlfriend
*makes a couple of phone calls*

dreamliner77 said:
Just watched ESPN news and I guess Tyson tore a ligament in his knee or something during the fight.
Yeah think article I linked (well all of them really) said it was in the 1st round.

Haha, that is awesome. Sorry, but I made a bet with about 3 other guys at work the other day that Tyson would lose...it was so obvious he would. Gonna collect Monday! :D

edit: He twisted his knee in the first round which tore a ligament, and got knocked out in the forth round.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back