bought a used truck

dubstar

format c:
i just got back from a dealership with a sweet 2001 F-150 XLT Extended Cab with the style pack. (style pack: cool rims, bed liner, captain chairs, bigger armrest/storage thing)

its sweet, its got 32,000 miles, so its only been driven 10k per year which is awesome for a truck. its got the 4 doors, which lets me have room for putting my new son in. its a v6 so i wont hog gas, and there are no V6 badges on it, so i wont get laughed at. its automatic, black, and awesome.

i'll try and get some pictures. it also has the superior sound system.

i dont want to say how much i got it for, but it was a certified used, which means it passed 151 point inspection, and all that mumbo jumbo.

im pretty excited.. i got a sweet truck that wont guzzle gas, and i ditched my old 1989 VW, and i beat the new car tax in California which starts today (10/1) woo hoo!

Sounds good to me :D
By the way... although not a big thing to you, in other countries (i.e here in England) its actually quite a big thing to have a decent V6 in any vehicle. Heck, even a small V6 is seen as impressive!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back