Boredom Prevails once more - with photographs and all -

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hi. It's picture time, I wanna share :p '

Very bored this week, so I've been taking shots with my crappy camera, while saving up money for a nice one. Here's what came out, some of these are slighty manipulated, if it is, I'll mention it.

Mods:

Ps. Please do not resize the pictures/link to the pictures..., let it load! I lived with 56k for 6 years and saw tons of images, I waited. If you want to look, you can wait a little bit too. Thank you! :)
-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

bikepath.jpg

Bike path. I'm the only weird crazy enough to go riding through inches and inches of snow/water, it's all wet now. It stretches on for a few miles, running along the highway, as you can see, I'm the only person in sight..

nothing.jpg

--==-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=

On the way to wherever I was going, I spotted a few seagulls. jeez, these things are fat. Made me think of lunch. Anyway, I took pictures. Sorry for quality, this cam is very slow at taking motion shots, yet, I managed to get this.

seagull.jpg

and this, once it flew away...
seagull%20flying.jpg

It came back, and the picture turned out blurry because I took it while moving on the bike, so it looks like this now, manipulated.

fly%20away2.jpg

-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Also, I found an old emergency phone along the side of the road, I took a picture, and manipulated, it looks now like this...

phone.jpg

I spotted some ducks. Seriously, someone wanted me to eat something flying.

duckss.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-===

I rode for a little while...I turned around, but managed to get this shot before complete darkness.

railing.jpg

Then, it got dark.

The end of my camera, but, I attempted pictures anyway. Here's what I got.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Manipulated, a lantern and a tree in the park. Too bad I didn't have a nice camera, I really wanted to capture the shadows the light was casting on the tree, it was pretty awesome.

light%20in%20the%20park.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

park.jpg

Also, I would love this shot if it was high quality, it was beautiful, but the cam just fails to grasp it.

And now, I'm home

And I've got milkshake coffee!

bottlesmore.jpg

cofeemenarmy2.jpg

more%20coffee.jpg

wo0-hoo! Bliss!

That's it. :)

Well, Nick is off to reinstall windows, back everything up first, and well, I'll be back later.

Hope you find some of these a bit interesting.

:p

Nice pics Nick :)
Post some more when you get the chance :happy:

Originally posted by Nick M
And now, I'm home

And I've got milkshake coffee!
Jeez Nick, I was wondering, is that a one day supply of the coffee?:p I love the last outdoor shot you took, with the lamps glowing, it looks awesome.:)

Thanks all :)

Zooker, if you're wondering, the shiny stuff on the pavement is water flowing downhill, since snow was melting, and there was a lot of it :)

The supply of Frappucino...well, you see, I had too much yesterday, about 6 bottles, and I was a little ill to the stomach this morning :p :p :p

Lol check it out Nick:

nick1.jpg

nick2.jpg

nick3.jpg

Don't have to have one! I won't be offended, but I think they look kinda kool!

skazz:cool:

hmmm ... maybe it would be a good idea to make a thread in ' Graphics' for pictures taken by members?? Consider it done.... Check It Out

Originally posted by skazzyuk
Lol check it out Nick:

nick1.jpg

nick2.jpg

nick3.jpg

Let's see my photoshop skills,

one is a radial blur, the other a wind effect, and another an outline and a neon something? :p

Good ideas though, I'll tinker with it for a later time perhaps, thank you for the sugggestion.

Originally posted by skazzyuk
Lol check it out Nick:

Wait, what did you mean by that? I got confused :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back