Bored with laptop and want to do something to it

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
hey there people.

i got this laptop a little while ago and well im kinda bored, on vacation at home and i want to do something with it. tweak it mod it or something. now i do like the finish on it so painting the case is out. but does anyone have any ideas??? i also upgraded it a bit with the mem but i cant do the hdd. it wont see anything larger than an sata 80

heres the laptop
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=1847295&lc=en&cc=ca&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=ca

anyone got any ideas?

seal all the vents and put the cpu on 100% load for 3hrs... :p
done that to my sony vaio and it still run strong. :D

EDIT: don't put it on your lap though... you'll get burnt.

LOL if they didnt make it anymore that would be a good idea for the bestbuy warranty LOL. i have found a nice site to tweak out the wifi card a little so i be playing with that

You could throw it out the window of a 10 story building. That'll add some new "modding" to it.

run ie, with nothing, and see how proficient you have become with removing spyware and viruses.

When you have it clean...beat your record.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back