Bootvis question

P

Pfieffdog

Whats up guys? I downloaded and opened Bootvis, then went to file, new, next boot trace, and when the computer restarts, it comes up with this error message, "Number of physical drives in the trace file is 0, trace file has invalid system configuration information". Does anyone have any idea of what to do in this situation? Thanks in advance for any replies.

-Pfieff

Originally posted by allan
See if this thread helps (read the entire thread): http://www.tweakxp.com/idealbb/view...=1862&forumID=1&catID=1&search=1&searchstring

The thread doesn't help me to solve my problem, thanx though. I have the prefetching set to 3, i have those 3 services turned on, and I still get the error that says "Number of physical drives in the trace file is 0, trace file has invalid system configuration information". Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

-Pfieff

Any fat32 to ntfs convertion?

Hi, I have the same problem, but when I used it in the past it works fine, then I put the system to NTFS, but without changes I decided to put back to FAT32 but It seems that remains a lot of parts in the registry that my system is NT, not fat32, and I think bootvis maybe reading one of them and can't know if it is fat32 or ntfs. Another thing maybe is that I used it like a second hard drive and then make a ghost, but well going from one hard disk to another, it's different hardware and xp detects my new disk, here's come the problem, because xp knows the change of hard disk but Bootvis don't, for that I think it maybe saying that can't find the hard drive. Anyway I'm going to format because another problem I post, so it will works fine again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back