BootableCD But no floppy Drive Help

T

Taffy

Hi all,
from my earlier message about the undeleteable folder. I have been told to boot from a floppy in to dos the problem is I don't have a floppy drive as I am using a laptop. I have read nearly all the help files about create a bootable cd, Most of these say that you must make a bootable floppy first then add the files required.
Then burn these files to a cdr. Do i need to use the sys floppy to create the cd?
Which files do I require? I am using Nero as my burning program.
Thanks in advance again for all the help all the people have given me.

E-mail me at oxy.man@verizon.net and I will send you a zip of th files you need to make a boot cd. If you can restart in msdos mode, you could just do it that way too. Also, as your ocmputer boots up (if you are using any version other than XP) if you press F8, there will be an option to boot to a command prompt.

But, like I said, if all else fails, mail me and I will send you the boot files.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back