BMP to Jpeg Converter

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Does anyone use one, i could do it in photoshop but i just want a small program, so i can highlight all the bmps i want to convert right click and click convert, so it just converts into the same folder as the original bmps.

Anyone have any idea, sure there are a ton on the net, but i don't want one with spyware trojans crap on it.

Thanks

Or you can just do it by hand through MSpaint. :p

I think paint shop pro used to be able to do it, and that was free, well the shareware version anyway.

i just installed it now and all it did was constantly crash.

been using it quite often, for years on many different pc's, can't recall it ever crashing it on me. were they just random?

that is a terrible program

not true, sir. one of the highest quality freeware/open source apps around :)

i thought it looked that way as well before i used it, i have a large amount of network connections and i just don't think it could handle them all, it kept on collapse and expanding the explorer window on the left all the time, or it would just lock up and i'd have to force close it.

IrfanView is probably the best free/most often used app I've found on the net. Loads of functionality. Does batch jobs as well (rename, resize, edit other characteristics).

xnview and irfanview are very similar, i find xnview much easier to use and has many more functions. try disabling "launch browser at startup" in options>browser

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back