Blonds

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by slimboyfat, Mar 29, 2003.

1. slimboyfat

slimboyfat Guest

4 blonds were given the tricky task of measuring the height of a flagpole. They all thought about it for a while and got out the ladders and tape etc. but had all sorts of problems.

Eventually an engineer came along and asked what they were doing. When they told him of the difficult job they had, and the problems involved. He lifted the flag pole out of the ground and layed it on the ground and measured it.

The blonds had a discussion and they all decided he was an idiot, cos they'd been asked to find out the height, and he'd gone and measured the length!!!

:happy:

2. UberBert

UberBert Guest

lmao!

-Bert

3. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

Very good slimboyfat!:p

4. slimboyfat

slimboyfat Guest

Nice to know that a damnyank can appreciate my crap english sense of humour!!!

:)

5. damnyank

Thanx - I think that was a compliment! :D

heh - heh! Watch what you say - I am married to a girl originally from the Oxford area and I still have relatives who visit us in the states and I also visit them in England.

I'll admit the English sense of humour (mispelling intentional for ya'll to understand) is somewhat different - but I can still appreciate it!

6. slimboyfat

slimboyfat Guest

I used to live in Oxford many years ago!

Banbury Road.

Small world innit. :happy:

7. damnyank

Banbury Road - I traveled it many times while stationed at RAF Uper Heyford!:happy:

8. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

HAHA :D

9. Vibe69

Vibe69 Guest

nice one