Blizzard Company

dubstar

format c:
is anyone else waiting for Diablo II: LOD 1.10 to hit the realms?! This is seriously taking forever. In the time they started, I stopped playing and started and stopped again, and they Still arent done!

Yawn.

I was thinking about taking up Diablo II and installing it again seeing as I am on the last mission of WCIII: Frozen Throne. Maybe if they release the patch I will be motivated to do so. I really miss playing that game and I never played through the game as the assassin.

I've honestly been waiting for the 1.10 patch for over a year since 1.09 came out. I think 1.09 is the longest running patch since Diablo II came out. They better release it soon... or else... *shakes fist*

still have my level 80 character... really need to remember to login and stop him from being deleted.

This is BLIZZARD we're talking about, since when have they have released a game/patch ahead or for that matter ON schedule.....not that the games are worse for ware; most of their releases are great!

Originally posted by chaos945
This is BLIZZARD we're talking about, since when have they have released a game/patch ahead or for that matter ON schedule.....not that the games are worse for ware; most of their releases are great!
Yea if you look at their games, they have not made a bad game yet.

Originally posted by mike09
when is diablo 3 coming out?

If there previous performance is anything to go by ... sometime this century suite you :rolleyes:

D3? hahahaha, maybe in 2006 or 2007. If they do it at all.. and if they do, i really, really, really hope they upgrade the engine!

They don't plan on making a Diablo III any time soon. They're focusing more on Warcraft.

Originally posted by dubstar
D3? hahahaha, maybe in 2006 or 2007. If they do it at all.. and if they do, i really, really, really hope they upgrade the engine!

No no no, I do not want them to upgrade the engine at all. There are so many sequals to games where the engine is completely ruined. Goldeneye for N64 for example. No good Bond engine ever followed that game. All Blizzard should do is just up the graphic resolution, add more classes, more weapons, and change the entire story.

I started playing d2 again after like 6 months of not doing so. Both my accounts were deleted and thus, lost all my items/chars. Oh well, I miss my valor/gf sword. Sniff sniff

I started playing again with my roommates. I am trying my hand as an assasin now.

realms are too hacked up for me personally. 1.10 will hopefully make things fun again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back