Blizzard Company

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by dubstar, Sep 1, 2003.

1. dubstar

dubstar format c:

is anyone else waiting for Diablo II: LOD 1.10 to hit the realms?! This is seriously taking forever. In the time they started, I stopped playing and started and stopped again, and they Still arent done!

Yawn.

2. jmole

jmole Guest

I was thinking about taking up Diablo II and installing it again seeing as I am on the last mission of WCIII: Frozen Throne. Maybe if they release the patch I will be motivated to do so. I really miss playing that game and I never played through the game as the assassin.

3. Daviepants

Daviepants Guest

I've honestly been waiting for the 1.10 patch for over a year since 1.09 came out. I think 1.09 is the longest running patch since Diablo II came out. They better release it soon... or else... *shakes fist*

4. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

still have my level 80 character... really need to remember to login and stop him from being deleted.

5. chaos945

chaos945 Moderator

This is BLIZZARD we're talking about, since when have they have released a game/patch ahead or for that matter ON schedule.....not that the games are worse for ware; most of their releases are great!

6. jmole

jmole Guest

Yea if you look at their games, they have not made a bad game yet.

7. mike09

mike09 Moderator

when is diablo 3 coming out?

8. UnrealRocks

UnrealRocks Guest

If there previous performance is anything to go by ... sometime this century suite you :rolleyes:

9. dubstar

dubstar format c:

D3? hahahaha, maybe in 2006 or 2007. If they do it at all.. and if they do, i really, really, really hope they upgrade the engine!

10. Daviepants

Daviepants Guest

They don't plan on making a Diablo III any time soon. They're focusing more on Warcraft.

11. jmole

jmole Guest

No no no, I do not want them to upgrade the engine at all. There are so many sequals to games where the engine is completely ruined. Goldeneye for N64 for example. No good Bond engine ever followed that game. All Blizzard should do is just up the graphic resolution, add more classes, more weapons, and change the entire story.

12. Bootsy

Bootsy Huh?

I started playing d2 again after like 6 months of not doing so. Both my accounts were deleted and thus, lost all my items/chars. Oh well, I miss my valor/gf sword. Sniff sniff

13. jmole

jmole Guest

I started playing again with my roommates. I am trying my hand as an assasin now.

14. dubstar

dubstar format c:

realms are too hacked up for me personally. 1.10 will hopefully make things fun again.