black hawk down game problem

dirtfarmer

OSNN One Post Wonder
ok here goes i have delta force blackhawkdown platinum pack, that with the team sabre
ok i have a few question

(1) one is, as you know when you load or install i should say. file folder called novalogic is created in program files, ok what did i create a group of new file in window explorer, like like documentsand setting/owner/start menu/program/arnold game

i did so to put all program in order like game. photo. etc etc., but i notice something, when i now put the cd in CD ROM the play option is Grey out, but if i click the link in program file it played the game i mean ?????????????????????/

(2)i complete all the campaign under hawk down, in single player mode, now i find the game under team sabre-iran and Columbia are grayed out, and i can not play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why ??????????????????????////

(3) also can one save the play game in black hawk down, as a file so in case one had to reinstall the game , one could put the file back in to start where he left off, in case i had to format hard drive

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back