Big Story by Edited by xsivforce..chptr 1

Already edited and ready for an ending. If someone would like to kinda close it up, I will post the entire story. Sorry I don't end it myself... computer problems right now.

Let me take this time to say "ATI, you suck! Why in the F*** can I not update your stupid F****** drivers. Is it your fault, or XP's fault? Or a combo of both? I am sick and tired of trying to update to a driver that works for months! I have taken everyones advice on different ways to update. IT STILL DOESN"T WORK!!! Safe Mode, Clean Registry, everything! I will end as I began, ATI, you suck!"

Originally posted by dealer
xsivforce, this chapter ends today, when you'd like, post a warning, and then close the chapter, ...when you do get a chance to edit, you have 100% artistic controll, you can edit entire posts, bad gramma, sentences...anything....can't wait to see it, I'm out for the day....manana

Yeah I think we've established a story line and characters. Hey xsivforce, maybe chapter two will start with the juicy "how we gonna kick the butts" stuff. Whata ya think? :)

Originally posted by gonaads
maybe chapter two will start with the juicy "how we gonna kick the butts" stuff. Whata ya think? :)
Sounds good to me. :cool:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Let me take this time to say "ATI, you suck! Why in the F*** can I not update your stupid F****** drivers. Is it your fault, or XP's fault? Or a combo of both? I am sick and tired of trying to update to a driver that works for months! I have taken everyones advice on different ways to update. IT STILL DOESN"T WORK!!! Safe Mode, Clean Registry, everything! I will end as I began, ATI, you suck!"

10 Open machine
20 oldcard=trouble
30 remove old card
40 open bin
50 card=>bin
60 if laugh<100
70 then laugh=laugh+1
80 endif
90 Goto shop
100 Card=Geforce 4:D
110 Xsivforce=happy
120 wallet=empty

Originally posted by Bytes back

10 Open machine
20 oldcard=trouble
30 remove old card
40 open bin
50 card=>bin
60 if laugh<100
70 then laugh=laugh+1
80 endif
90 Goto shop
100 Card=Geforce 4:D
110 Xsivforce=happy
120 wallet=empty
130 send money
140 run

Don't hold back x, let us know how you feel :p If I could help, I would

Wanna share a bottle of tequila? You can drink from a glass ;)
I'll suck down the bottle ;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Wanna share a bottle of tequila? You can drink from a glass ;)
I'll suck down the bottle ;)
Just hit my video card with it.

:D :D :D

BTW: I have a Geforce 2 sitting here. Maybe I will just put that in until I get this "situation" figured out. Anyone who wants to forward my post to ATI or M$...be my guest!

BTW: I have a Geforce 2 sitting here. Maybe I will just put that in until I get this "situation" figured out. Anyone who wants to forward my post to ATI or M$...be my guest! [/B]

Did you uninstall the card (you know use XP's generic drivers) then Device Manager, then update drivers with the new ones. :cool:

I know you were talking about this last night but I wasn't paying attention :p
I can ask a few people I know if ya give me details...

...and suddenly, in a blinding flash, we all realised that the Vogons were not what they seemed. They were Volksvogons, sent to intimidate all who have belittled them in the past. They had almost taken over the world, but our band of inebriated .....
er .... intrepid and EX-erienced travellers had thwarted their evil plans. Although, having suffered terribly in the process, especially EP and Anna, plus possibly emmi, (as we know she loves hair raising situations) which in all truth so does EP. They had all played their part in this fantastic escapade of life and death. Jewelzz has shown that she definitely has the bottle for this type of adventure. Gonads and xsive are no small fry, at updating the situation, and carding their scores. While dealer, has at all times held us in ruptures... ummm.. raptures with his poetic verse and prose. There are many others that we also would like to mention, but aint going to. But we shall all continue the fight to avert all evil that threatens this planet Earth.
Gone are the Volksvogons, driven from our shorts, ...sorry, ... shores. No more, a threat to humanity.
So, watch the skies, and in public toilets, beware of Limbo dancers under those high bottomed doors.
WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER.

Here, here, Bravo... And the crowd goes wild, "Haaaaaaaa, Yippyyyyyyy" :D :D

Again, we are literary genius'.
We should be published!!!!!!

Full story has been posted in new thread.

OMG . I can actually see the movie.:D .

Oscars, Oscars, Oscars.

Very well done everyone.

Great fun. Love you all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back