BETA TEST: Active Desktop Tutorial

After its release here, I think we could "get the word out" elsewhere. ;) Mo money, mo money, mo money! I mean mo members mo members, mo members! :D

Looks good. :)
1)How about a neat__ header title?

2)I feel these following sentences should stand out a little. Maybe bold or something. It will help first timers avoid mistakes.

Now I understand that some of you have more knowledge of HTML than others, this tutorial is aimed at making it easy for everyone, including newbies. It is a good idea to read over this tutorial in full before starting.

Note: You will need to do this for each HTML file we create below.

Now, here's where it gets tricky.

The above code needs to be added exactly as is, do not add or modify the code in anyway, doing so could cause problems.

Thanks Casey. What do you mean by number one? Which header?

Just because I am sick of looking for the answer..

does anyone know how to make <code></code> show the code inbetween in color? you know, like the vbcode tag does?

umm I dunno.

try <code color="purcoloryouwanthere"></code color> just a guess.

I wish it were that easy. You see how the [ php] tag works in the tutorial on this thread? I know there is a way to do that using HTML (different tags are different colors, text is one color, etc.). *shrug*

<code><font color=pink polka dot>blah</font></code> ???

*shrugs*

Here is the latest. The fonts and the clock came out "choppy" on the screenie. *shrugs* I resized it for those on dialup *cough* [e]-Punk *cough* Just click the logo below.

I want to add a little something to the middle. Just not sure what, yet. :)

Look quite nice xsivforce :) I still have to work on mine :( Being bogged down by school work :-/

edit: I was gonna call my 'launch area' launch pad too :-/

Thanks o_87. It still needs something. I don't know why the screenshot did that to the fonts. *shrugs*

Casey is making progress, I am so proud. Nice logo, too.
Why don't you get rid of the border on the calendar?

Heh, I already did. ;) It was just some testing to see what I liked. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back