Best way to get cheap plane tickets?

Keshik

OSNN Addict
What's the best way to get cheap airplane tickets? I'm a student if that helps. Is there some sort of place that will just list cheap tickets to a variety of common different locations?

Thanks

would help if u stated ur location and where u wanna fly to

themafia.69 said:
would help if u stated ur location and where u wanna fly to
Yeah that might help just a little bit :laugh:

i say that not to be a smart ass, but because if somwhere like the middle east, its the cheapest to just go to the airlines website gulf air though is cheaper than emarites

I could goto the air port and wait for somebody to buy the tickets then jump them on their way out. Thats the cheapest I can think of. If you didnt want to do that you could google "cheap plane tickets" but be careful for fake web pages that just want your credit info :s

Compare airfares on sites like Expedia, Cheaptickets, Orbitz etc. I've always been able to find reasonably priced tickets online. You just have to make sure you look for them well in advance...at least a month or more before your planned travel date.

I got a round trip ticket on Alitalia for 380 dollars on Priceline to go to spain a few years back...not sure if that price is still good since I haven't flown in a while

American airlines has a weekly listing on their website for discount locations for weekend trips. Selection is severely limited.

Standby ticketing is another option if you can stand the travel delay.

If you are talking about tickets from "college towns" on holidays forget it. The discount seats are booked 6-12 months ahead.

If al else start dating a rich chick who's daddy owns a Lear.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back