Best Tweak Programs

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by FoSsiL, Apr 30, 2003.

1. FoSsiL

FoSsiL Guest

hey ppl, just wanna ask what tweaking program are you using these days. There are so much to choose from, dunno which ones are good.

2. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

i use tweak-xp most of the times ww.totalidea.com

3. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Only one I use is tweakui.

4. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

All that these tweak proggies do is change values in the registry. Best way to go about doing things is to fire up regedit and make changes manually. That way, you know exactly what you're doing before you make any changes, so you can go back if something goes wrong.

But if you want to choose, X-Setup is the most comprehensive one that you can get.
    www.xteq.com :)

5. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

as net ryder says, there's nothing valualble that you can't find in our tweaks encyclopedia.

check out that thread

6. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

regedit.exe (and no other).:)

7. dubstar

dubstar format c:

tweak-xp pro... more fun to just read the option, click the button.. unless your into spending 20 minutes doing a bunch individually...

8. FoSsiL

FoSsiL Guest

yeah netryder i use to do it manually by looking at site like www.tweakxp.com and www.winguide.com to do tweakings, but i been kinda lazy now. I just wanna sit back and let the programs do all the work haha =) well the real truth is that i had just formated my computer and its taking lotta work back to making my sett like b4. O God this gonna kill me.