Best PSP games thus far?

Depends on personal preference.
I like Tiger Woods and the Tony Hawk games.
Midnight Club Dub Edition is cool too.
Madden comes out for it tomorrow. That is what I have been waiting for.
I wish they would have put the NCAA football on it but ya cant have everything.

**On a side note**
The Update with the web browser should be coming along soon.

Hmm. Mostly I like RPG's and shooters. I think I'm gonna pick up Coded Arms. Have you played it yet?

I don't have a PSP yet (it hasn't been released yet in Europe :(), but when I buy it, I'll get Ridge Racers and WipeOut Pure with it. I already have the money just waiting to be spend on a PSP, but there aren't any PSP's yet (I don't mean imports). *sigh*

Well, don't sweat it too much, doesn't it come out in September? By the time it comes out there will be a nice selection of games to go with it. You should definitely pick up Coded Arms too if you like shooters, I got it last night, I played it almost all night... it's so addictive and so good.

I am really liking mercury, but its somtimes annoying or hard, but its still amazing

I'm still looking for some good ones.

Hot Shots Golf and Lumines are my current Favs.

Luna said:
Hot Shots Golf and Lumines are my current Favs.

I'm gonna try Hot Shots Golf. I'm not really into sports games usually, but this one looks good. Have you played Coded Arms? It's still my favorite of everything I've played. Though I like Lumines and Mercury too, but puzzle games don't really scratch the same gaming itch for me as shooters.

inakaotaku said:
I'm gonna try Hot Shots Golf. I'm not really into sports games usually, but this one looks good. Have you played Coded Arms? It's still my favorite of everything I've played. Though I like Lumines and Mercury too, but puzzle games don't really scratch the same gaming itch for me as shooters.

I don't play Lumines much, usually one sitting every month or so.

I play a bit of Hot Shots every now and then, it's not amazing but it has pretty visuals and I like how I can build up my character. I would give it 4/5, not being a sports fan, it's still fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back