Best Program to Use for iPod

rem1x6

Brian = D
What's the best program to being able to pull songs off my Ipod to my computer?

Thread title modified.

Please be more specific with your thread titles.

You can't take anything off your iPod with iTunes unless you use 'Disk Access' mode which turns a partition of the iPod into a simple HD for storage. If you want to rip music from your library back off your iPod you should try checking this out.

I recommend Mallet 2.0 , from what I understand it helps the ipod functionality more than any other program around

heh anyway, the only program I could find was http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/, and im not 100% on this but I think there was an open source program alternative for itunes out there but I cant seem to find it

I just back mine up lol. All 20GB! Heaven forbid I should lose my backups and my iPod! It took me 3 weeks to rip that lot hehe.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back