Best place to get free 3d wallpapers, no hassle?

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by Punkrulz, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Punkrulz

Punkrulz Somewhat eXPerienced

I love wallpapers such as the ones on websites like digital blasphemy and such, but I have yet to find any great websites that continually release more for free... what are YOUR websites (Please, no ranting about creating your own, I am graphically challenged. :)) that you like to use to get free wallpapers? I love the websites that allow you to sort based on the size you're looking for...

Otherwise I'm going to keep on searchin, but if anybody has any particularly favorite website, please don't be bashful and clue me in! :)

2. Petros

Petros Thief IV

There aren't a huge amount of 3d wallpapers on the site, but I really like InterfaceLift.

Very sortable and high-quality too.

3. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

that's exactly the place i was gonna recommend, Petros. i have a TON of 1680x1050 wallpapers saved from that site.... that way i always have something to switch to. and yeah.... REALLY high quality stuff.

I used to go to ThemeXP a lot.... but stopped that in a heartbeat when you practically had to run an installer for every wallpaper you wanted to use. freakin ridiculous. found InterfaceLift... and never really looked anywhere else.

4. Punkrulz

Punkrulz Somewhat eXPerienced

Just to add to this, another some of my favorites...

lightning shots?
    What about military, navy, air force, etc? Those are always good shots!