Best "Pay as you go" UK internet provider

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi all
Can someone advise me on the best pay as you go (ie local rates after 6 and weekends) ISP for dialup in the Uk? I currently use freeserve.

Cheers

I suggest Virgin for customer service, or Orange for coverage and price.

I have been on orange, now on virgin, but am about to change back.

Originally posted by box2k2
I suggest Virgin for customer service, or Orange for coverage and price.

I have been on orange, now on virgin, but am about to change back.

He's asking for a dial-up ISP, not a cell phone provider.

Good call. Guess whats on my mind atm.

Freenetname are very good. Got very good reviews. And never had any problems. Now taking people on again.

"ISP for dialup in the Uk" - I thought that bit was quite clear although admittedly "pay as you go" is a trade name of orange which i by coincidence i also use own dispite the b**tards putting the text messages up to f***ing 12p :mad: <rant rave scream> and stop them being only 5p with a £50 voucher :mad:

Anyway back to the matter at hand so the current recommendation is virgin then.. .do they provide a free pop email too ???

And as for Freenetname I never heard of them before :confused:

http://signup.computerowner.co.uk

i dont tell many about this, i set it up vs griffin internet last year, 2p in the day 1p at night/weekends

email accounts etc... there good and not many know it exists

(until i posted this :eek:)

Cheers i shall look into it is there a link to their billing page Gonzo ??

no theres no link that i know of, its a 0845 number though, the main sites gone but the signup page remains.

Originally posted by GoNz0
http://signup.computerowner.co.uk

i dont tell many about this, i set it up vs griffin internet last year, 2p in the day 1p at night/weekends

email accounts etc... there good and not many know it exists

(until i posted this :eek:)

Hi I created a account with the computerowner ISP as you recommended but i have found it be very unreliable :( True it connects at a faster rate than freeserve but after the first couple of pages browsed it can no longer connect to new pages and frequently times out :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back