Best p2p without spyware?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by chainsaw, Jul 6, 2002.

1. chainsaw

chainsaw Guest

I have kazaa lite but I want another one that looks a bit better... any ideas?
  2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

None better than Kazaa Lite.

3. pacou

pacou Guest

for kazaa !

tu dois savoir que le site kazaa n'est pas un site de téléchargement mais un site de distribution d'adresse
    chez des particuliers qui diffuse la musique que tu recherche.
    c'est très long pour charger la moindre musique.
    je te conseil de t'abonner à un site officiel 10$ pour six mois
    et tu pourra télécharger rapidement toute la musique que tu veux.

4. Piett

Piett ...will circle this city

Calgary, Alberta
    dans le englais sil vous plais.

hehe i think that is "in english please."

if not, i chalk it up to not taking manditory french for 4 years :)
  5. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

An old favourite of mine & is still looking good is Aimster
  6. ultraviolet7

ultraviolet7 Guest

i still use kazaa lite and openDC. i hate the ads in the regular DirectConnect. :rolleyes:
  7. tengcm

tengcm Guest

Kazaa still among the best...
  8. Blubster or WinMX

I like Blubster because it deals only with mp3 which keeps down the bandwidth from not dealing with movies and programs file. I also like WinMX because I consider it the underground p2p for file sharing because there are programs/music/movies I can't get from Kazaa Lite or Blubster I also look there.
  9. Piett

Calgary, Alberta
    i use DC (regular) because my favorite hub doesn't allow other forms of DC. i also use WinMX for my music needs.
  10. cbloss

cbloss OSNN Junior Addict

11. NightHawk_450

NightHawk_450 OSNN Addict

Direct connect is the best....No dout about it!!!! If you are complaining about the pop ups and ad....ahh...poor baby.....what really matters is when you find all the right people who hook you up with all the right stuff with 100mbit we are talking...........Kazaa(ok) Winmx(good) Blubster(crap).............and by the way if you are complaing that you can't get into any hubs because of share restrictions, then use the share faker that I have attatched.....happy pirating.....

ps: #armyops

watch it now :)
  12. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

yes, Direct Connect

I agree, DC is amazing. I have 37 DivX movies on my computer now, all thanks to this program. If you want the banner to go away for awhile, click it and close the pop-up. It supports the program anyway... why not give a little? Check it out if you haven't:
  13. munkeex

munkeex Guest

dc is pretty nice

until tonigt i used kazaa lite but this direct connect thing is pretty flipping nice i think ill keep this on efor a while

14. Piett

Calgary, Alberta
    oh i'm not complaining about anything, jsut saying what i use :)

it's great, the only downside is that it is the most memeory hogging progy ever. Vb loops are terrible for it.
  15. tinymonkey

tinymonkey OSNN Addict

where can i get kazaalite?? i was checking out direct connect witch is pretty nice but i want to check out kazaa lite too. thanks.
  16. Spanko

Spanko Guest

both kazaa and kazaa lite are susceptible to viruses and trojans there have been 2 major ones recently infecting all the users. I wouldnt use either of them.
  17. chainsaw

chainsaw Guest

Can I use any other p2p that lets me access the Kazaa network as it is huge
  18. Zer0_[X]

Zer0_[X] Guest

nah those viruses are really easy to notice, just look out for files that are around 11kb.. example

"cs1005.exe - 20kb"
    lol looks dodgy doesn't it?
  19. Tiny Turtle

Tiny Turtle Guest

20. I also didn't want all that spyware crap from kazaa. Instead I'm using Grokster, which is exactly the same as kazaa and morpheus (but without the spyware). And it still seaches all the users on Morpheus and Kazaa, thats what makes it great.