Best OCR Software

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by loppdawg69, May 1, 2002.

1. loppdawg69

loppdawg69 Guest

Ok guys need some help...I am offering home computer help to a user who is looking for good OCR software..the best that i know of is Omnipage Pro 11, but this person is not wanting to spend $500 for software, Does anyone know of any fairly good software for around $50-$70 range??
  2. pc_tek

pc_tek Guest

60 degrees celsius... you should really cool that down alittle bit!

oh and by the way... i dont know about the ocr program!

3. loppdawg69

loppdawg69 Guest

lol i know i should...but i am broke lol...i am buying the volcano 7
  4. pc_tek

pc_tek Guest

by the way.. prolly not a good idea to keep posting your IP, might attract some dummass script kiddie wannabe hackerz. Just a thought!

oh and by the way.. i am seeing your temp at 66C now. I would remove the side off your case, this should hopefully lower it about 5C in the mean time.
  5. loppdawg69

loppdawg69 Guest is an internal IP un reachable from the outside..its behind the firewall/router lol i know..the heat is bad lol i just read AMD site saying that 90 C is the max temp but i still dont wanna go past 65...i am waiting to buy my cpu fan
  6. pc_tek

pc_tek Guest

LOL @ "unreachable".... hhahaha. In that case, nothing can be hacked! right...:D
  7. loppdawg69

loppdawg69 Guest

lol everything can be hacked..but i dont mind i got 5 comps and one is the server that stores everything...i dont keep any data on my comp...i format to much
  8. pc_tek

pc_tek Guest

well loppdawg.. its been nice seeing ya here...LOL

why do i say this? cuz your CPU @ 76C i dont suspect you will be here much longer:D

9. loppdawg69

loppdawg69 Guest

lol its been runnin like that for days...thier max is 90 hopefully ill never go above 80
  10. Kush

Kush High On Life!

Montreal, Quebec
    just download omnipage

just download the trial and get the crack for omnipage