Best New Game Played This Year

Ok I need to update my choices

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND!!!!

I LOVE IT !!

I have always liked the need for speed games and got Underground yesterday I love the music and the cars are wild the girls are not bad either ;)

Originally posted by Kermit
Ok I need to update my choices

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND!!!!

I LOVE IT !!

I have always liked the need for speed games and got Underground yesterday I love the music and the cars are wild the girls are not bad either ;)

yes :) , that's right .. Underground from NFS Series is one of the greatest ever released simulator games .. I've (re)finished it in one night :rolleyes: .. what an adventure :p

my vote goes to Call of Duty.....best game i've played in a couple of years....

Originally posted by lynchknot
I like to shoot people and speed. So my vote goes for Need for Speed Underground and Call of Duty.

like both games as well
never was into driving before but this 1 is awesome

there's loads of games that i've really enjoyed this year, splinter cell, max payne 2, call of duty etc but my favourite has to be halo, i play the multiplayer ALL the time, i've been up til 4:30am playing it sometimes, i've never enjoyed multiplayer gaming as much. they were PC games whihc i'm sure you gathered...best console game was SSx3 for the PS2...wow is all i can say about that game, can't wait for SSX4!

in no particular order

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Max Payne 2
Toca 2 Pro Race driver
Call Of Duty
NFS Underground (single player only - Online SUXXX)

I'll go for Project Gotham Racing 2...... it's the best racing game I have played in a long time. Plus, with online capabilites, it rocks even more.

Same here... Project Gotham Racing 2..

1) Half-Life 2 (I wish)
2) Call of Duty (didn't care for M/P)
3) Halo "combat evolved"

sooooo disapointed H/L 2 did not come out in 2003:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back