Best internet connection

:confused:

What kind of connection?

Internet bandwidth... Internet provider...LAN bandwith....?

Well, I live in seattle and have had both DSL and cable. DSL was about a year and a half ago and cable is currently being used. IMHO, my cable xp-erience is much better.

Always on and I have had very few problems. It seems to be quicker but dont quote me on that.

It's about $50 per month. Well worth it to me. I think AOL 56k is about 25 per month. So...

I am on cable (Roadrunner). I have no complaints at all. Very dependable and very fast.

Cable here ... Cox HSI.

No problems ... 3 mbit downstream connection. Glitches are very rare ... I'm happy :happy:

Costs $40 now per month.

NetRyder,

If you dont mind my asking, what part of Cal.?

I'm moving to So. Cal. pretty soon and that sounds like a pretty good deal.

I've lived in the bay and that co. doesn't sound familiar, and I'm fairly sure that it's not anywhere near redding ca.

I live in Irvine (Orange County), south of Los Angeles.

Cox High Speed Internet is a very common service here ... and it sure is a VERY good deal. ;)

See I have At&t broad band and I have no bandwidth limit or anything and my max download is like 2 megabits a second... Just wanted to see how everybody else measured up... 3megsbits a second is dang fast! :0)

Im on ma bell and get 2600-2800 down, of course not always due to limits from other ends, other users limits and web stuff etc. and 256-300 up :(

good thing though is I can look out my bedroom window and see the main hub for this area, 1 block away :)

Originally posted by mikill

good thing though is I can look out my bedroom window and see the main hub for this area, 1 block away :)
Now that is the right location. ;)

had cable just about 5 years now and i love it ...aslo tried ADSL for a month ..cable blows it away!!

lol ...i dont think his allowance will quite cover the cost of a T3 ;)

Nope!

My allowance covers the cost of free isp...

but I get cable :)

T1 and T3 prices .

I read about T4 lines in one of my books last year. The numbers were pretty damn amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back