best dv program

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Kush, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

whats the best dv editing program for dv camera's im used pinnacle and its pretty good but not all features are in i think. tell me what u think is the most robust and easy yet powerful.:happy:

2. killerk

killerk Guest

lol
    windows movie maker :)

3. zyfos

zyfos Resurrected

NOOOoooo...... not cousin Mikey! I remember watching some cheesy computer infomercial (SysteMax I think) and the ideot on there claimed that the kid on the Windows Movie Maker sample video was his cousin Mikey.
    Anyway, if you don't mind paying an arm and a leg and want some advanced features, I've heard Adobe Premier is nice.

4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

hmm

i used preimere before but i didnt know that it could capture from dv cameras from firewire.:happy:

5. Herkalees

Herkalees Guest

Re: hmm

Yeah, version 5.5 had a problem or two, but if you're gonna buy it, the only thing out there anyway is ver. 6 and up (patches)

6. Kush

Kush High On Life!

is it easy?

is it easy for dv like the others like pinnacle cuz i found the old one wierd and hard and never did what i wanted maybe i was doing it wrong but that would make it hard! heehehe

7. Herkalees

Herkalees Guest

Premiere is hard. It's next to impossible to get very good software with all the options and keep it easy to use. Take Snood for instance...

[joke]