BEST detonators for XP??

S

stuy_b

Hiya :)

I'm using XP , and have an Intel based system and a Leadtek Geforce2 Pro AGP card.

I've had problems with the refresh rate, using my graphics card manufacturer drivers (leadtek-2183) even after using the reffix utility!

Should I use the 23.11s ? form nvidia.

I DONT WANT ANY LEAKED/BETAs on my system.

Which are better the 21.83s or 23.11s nvidia reference drivers???

Ta

Stuy_b

Would recommend the 23.11s even tho people seem to like the 22.80s. The 27.20's are very nice indeed, but leaks, so I guess you won't try them!

Thanks for the advice, I'll check out those 23.11s.

Yeah I'm steering well clear of ANY beta drivers now, I used to always get the latest leaked drivers, only to find only a 1-2fps gain or mostly loss!!!! I'm sick of reinstalling stuff, system glich's. :mad: :rolleyes:

Now I've moved to XP, I'm only going for official drivers etc. I must be getting old!, I'm bored of testing stuff all the time!! lol

THIS LAB RAT IS ESCAPING THE RAT-RACE!! :D

I've heard the 23.11 is better (the xp-shutdown times for example). I'm using the 27.20 Beta and it runs without any problems and its a little bit faster and it has the nvidia nview desktop manager (only interesting when you are running 2 monitors). additionally when you want total control over all what is happening with your display, monitor refresh rate, overclocking and so on i would really recommend POWERSTRIP by EnTech Taiwan. I use it and find it very comfortable and stable.

I'm using the 23.11 drivers and I must say I'm impressed, I'm getting scores of 2700+ on 3d mark 1 with my GFX card untweaked.....got it up 3216 but thought I'd better not push it to far :D

I installed the 23.11s last night, and immediately I noticed just general stuff within XP was quicker :)

I'll get RTCW back on hopefully Friday or Saturday, so I'll be able to tell better then.

Wish it was sooner, but work has been mental oriental, and I've been too knackered to do anyfink but eat & drink beer!!! lol

Stuy_b

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back