Best burning program?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by EMPIRETANK, Mar 19, 2002.

1. EMPIRETANK

EMPIRETANK Guest

this is more of a software question. I used to have a program that could copy cds even if they were protected.... i think it was called CloneXXL or something anyone know where i could get that again?

2. sic166mhz

sic166mhz Guest

that would be clone cd u can get that here. another great burning program is nero, u can get it here

3. Pady

Pady Guest

i use cdrwin for practically everything - damn good programme and very easy to use. goto www.goldenhawk.com if you want to check it out

4. EMPIRETANK

EMPIRETANK Guest

i mean........

i need a program that lets me burn cds even if they are protected... i think it was called CloneXXL but i forgot. I know that program could see the protection and then bypass it.

5. Outback2k1

Outback2k1 OSNN Addict

Check out This site for everything you'll probally need to copy protected CDs.

6. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

CloneCD is the program for copying protected CDs, it is a small program, which has a very basic interface, if it sounds familiar then that is what you are looking for

7. EMPIRETANK

EMPIRETANK Guest

its called ClonyXXL

Thanks for the link outback i found it its called ClonyXXL it works with clonecd to identify if a cd has protection or not.

-Thanks

8. Xp SerpenT

Xp SerpenT Guest

check here for information about proteted cd's

9. Valek

Valek Guest

I use a program called CD Mate and it has since replaced every burning program I have Except CloneCD because I haven't figured out how to get it to recognize the .ccd image format if I happen to get one from the newsgroups. The really nice thing about it is that it has a copy protection wizard that lets you choose the mode of protection employed from a drop down menu and then automatically makes the necessary settings. They also have a database of games, programs, etc and their respective copy protections, much like GameCopy world. It works flawlessly in Windows XP with my Plextor Burner and I didn't have to go through the ASPI BS that I did in Windows 98.