Best Browser for XP

ok i just downloaded and installed this new Crazy Browser. I like it, BUT, there's always a BUT, right? right, it's way slower than IE!!! does anyone else find this? it's almost like three browsers in one, it has the compatiability of IE(which i understand it's built around/on), the slowness of Netscape, and the extra little goodies, but not all that Opera has. there's no question that I think Opera could win the whole browser wars IMO, if it displayed pages better!

Originally posted by l0g0ut
i believe you can solve the slow back and forward in IE6 by setting IE to check for newer pages only after you restart browser. if you need to check for newer version then just refresh.

this is the answer guys, try it...go to tools,internet options,hit the general tab, hit settings,hit "everytime you start explorer"

I beleive with logout that that will solve all your back and forward page problems

Originally posted by bheagle
What exactly are "MOUSE GESTURES?"

if you ever played the game Black and White you'd know them hehe...

mouse gestures is making a quick movement or symbol with the mouse to activate a command...some people love em, some think it's annoying :)

my crazy browser is about 4 times as fast as my regular IE...

weird everyone gets diff results...

Originally posted by Qumahlin
if you ever played the game Black and White you'd know them hehe...

mouse gestures is making a quick movement or symbol with the mouse to activate a command...some people love em, some think it's annoying :)
Yeah it worked well (pretty well) in the game, but in Windows? I'm sceptic.

Opera 6.02?

Just wanna throw in a quick question for all Opera users out there. Is it worth updating to 6.02 (from 6.0)???

Not sure, I use 6.01 when I don't use Mozilla

i don't know whether i'm imagining this or what but opera 6.02 does seem faster now.... probably because of the default cache size is now bigger.... it's only 2MB+ update..... so why not try it...

i've tried shiva for a while.... i only need mouse gesture when browsing... so i decided i don't wanna pay for that.....

Me like Mozilla....but Opera is ok..if they have fix some bugs that it was in hmm..6.0 for me that i hated..thats why i when over to Mozilla..and now i cant stop use it..:D

Opera ownz !! I think is very goodlooking browser and very fast :) but i also like IE 6

Originally posted by ditCh
Opera ownz !! I think is very goodlooking browser and very fast :) but i also like IE 6

Hmmm how dare you you come in here with a RedHat Logo for your avatar....
SHAME SHAME on you

:D

I use MyIE often, and enjoy it's ease of use and speed. It loads pages fast, and management of multiple pages is easy. It works great with my XP.

"MyIE v1.93 Date: October 31, 2000

MyIE is a wrapper for the Internet Explorer engine, similar to NetCaptor and Neoplanet without skins, adware or other "bloating" features. It trys to enhance web surfing with out getting in the way.

Download: Site 1 Homepage: n/a

File Size: 324 Kb Platforms: 95 / 98 / NT "

www.moochers.com/index.html?w95browsers.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back