Best Bluetooth earpiece for V3c?

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by bulls23337, Feb 6, 2007.

1. bulls23337

bulls23337 OSNN One Post Wonder

What's the best bluetooth earpiece for the V3c? I've had some connection issues at times with my Moto earpiece and also sound quality is fuzzy at times.

2. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

hmmm...for me the design is everthing, I can't stand the ear pieces that sit on top of my ear...there's too much ambient sound that gets through

plantronics has a pretty good design that has a little funnel thingy at the end and goes directly into your canal which makes the conversation more natural

personally, I recomend you NOT wear the earpiece wating for a call, those are microwaves transmitting blue tooth and I can't believe there is no harm being that close to your brain

I keep my bluetooth on my console ready to wear when the phone rings.

as far as which has the best reception and conectivity, I didn't know this was an issue so I don't know

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  3. bulls23337

bulls23337 OSNN One Post Wonder

thanks for the reply. ;)

right now i'm looking at these motorola models: HS815, HS820, HS850, H700. im open to other options as well especially that plantronics earpiece as it sounds really good, but i cant find it.

4. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

I think all plantronics have the design, but here are a few

Attached Files:

5. davi921

davi921 OSNN One Post Wonder

What are the differences between all of these bluetooths? I can see that they look different but so are the prices. I've been looking for one but I can't see myself paying alot for one.