Best Avatars 2002...

M

MiseryQ

I say we do this again...
The quality of Avatars has increased...
And this time I think voters should be allow to change their votes just to make things interesting and since some people like to change their avatar constantly...

Nominations start here and now and end tomorrow 24hrs from now...
No nominationg yourself...
And should we need two nominations to make the poll?!?

BTW,,, notice the new avatar to your left...

Is it for current avatars? I still like the one you had that spoke to me. ;)
Edit: whoa I just looked at your new one. :eek:

Is that a nomination for me?
Who wants to second it?!?

Your vote can be changed if you decide after I change you don't like the new one... THAT makes it fair...

Q, your avatar (the full screen version) scared the crap out of me on day at 4am. lol

just so Misery isn't a misery I'll second the nomination for his avatar!!!:p :p

As previous champion I don'tthink I can join this time, as my avatar has now entered the planning stage.

Spotted that someone else was using so my old avatar so panicced and restored the goderator.

Might do a batman one
Dark Knight...

So I can say. I am batman, defender of the knight and savior of the innocent. Would you like to ride with me? Would you like to ride with Batman?

And also on a sometimes related note, something LightWave once said...
"Last knight I found myself lying on my bed looking up at the stars thinking - where is my ceiling"

Thats is all.

Punk aka Coffee Monster.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

So I can say. I am batman, defender of the knight and savior of the innocent. Would you like to ride with me? Would you like to ride with Batman?
Eww. EP in tights? Well, maybe. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back