Originally posted by Jewelzz

Maybe if you can make your cat pee instead of chasing it's tale... :p

Tell you what, try this one
<----------------------------------

almost_satan.jpg

Originally posted by Bytes back

Tell you what, try this one
<----------------------------------
Awww, that poor kitty was eating by the bird. Now the bird is yaking up the fur balls. :D

Sorry bytes, but a puking bird is about as nice as Jennifer Lopez (not very)
A Pissing Dog is more natural.
If you could get the bird vomitting into a baby birds mouth, then you would get a vote from me if we are allowed to vote more than once.

Originally posted by gtgarside
Sorry bytes, but a puking bird is about as nice as Jennifer Lopez (not very)
A Pissing Dog is more natural.
If you could get the bird vomitting into a baby birds mouth, then you would get a vote from me if we are allowed to vote more than once.

Oh, oh I smell roast quack.

I thought I should take this opertunity to warn you of the hazards of Quack, the main one is the damage it can do your brain, not the least by the bill, which is often a large one. It can leave you depressed and often a reactionary allergy to down. Also the use of bread on the quack beforehand can do innumerable amounts of damage.

You have been warned.

edit: incase there are really thick people reading this, I am talking about snorting quack where a duck or other flighted vertibrate is snorted up your nose.

I got used to seeing the flag although I never new where it was from. But, the cat wins.

Hmmmm, a Poll within a Poll, ok the Cat stays :D

The Flag is the Cornish Flag, a Few years ago you could get arrested for flying it, but the governments given up. The depth of feelings to strong. I should point out that it's not subversive or nasty in any way. Just our Government being stupid :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back